Monday, October 20, 2014

Unity Lil' Panda Chick

I love this stamp-  a chick wearing a panda costume.   I had to make a card for my daughter.  She has 2 dogs so the card must have 2 chicks in costumes.


The little chicks make perfect trick or treaters.
Stamps:  Unity Lil Panda Chick, PTI superstition
Dies:  PTI superstition, Quickutz Spider Web
Punches:  1" circle  and SU  tag and little postage stamp used as a stencil to make door and windows with modeling paste
Paper:  SU Sahara sand, concord crush,tangerine tango, in color DSP
Ink:  SU markers- Crushed curry, blush blossom, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron - SU pads Concord crush, Tangerine Tango
Misc:  Golden Modeling paste, Recollections enamel dots,  Stampabilities spider sticker,  hole punch & Krylon gold leaf pen for door knob.

I hope these little chickies have a fun night of trick or treating.  I'll make one more Halloween card and post it tomorrow.  I do love the colors & stamp sets for



No comments:

Post a Comment