Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pick your Poison Halloween

Yes I still have a few Halloween cards to make. Love how this one turned out.  The goosebumps spray adds super fun texture. 
Had some left over stickers that I cut to fit the Tim Holtz Alterations bottle dies and used his skull & bat dies too.  Lost the sentiment stamp after i used it so I can't credit anyone right now.  As soon as I find it again I'll add to the post.  Everything else is Taylored Expressions Fangtastic.   Lots of fussy cutting and pop ups.  No boiling pot would be complete without the spills from SU Gorgeous Grunge in Raspberry Ripple Ink.

Here's a side shot to give you a better look at the goosebumps.
I'll make one more card before I move on to Thanksgiving so I'll post something tomorrow. 

This is my first attempt at doodling-  yes see the little ink marks.  I have no talent, but I don't think the doodling ruined the card.  The witch might be too cute.  I'll have to shop around for some evil witches before next year.

1 comment: